Fill in your daily fiber gaps with FibRestore. Formulated with 10 grams of soluble and insoluble fiber per serving, FibRestore helps you feel fuller without the extra calories. Plus, you’ll love the delicious and creamy sweet orange flavor with a hint of vanilla. It tastes great whether you shake it up with water or add it to your Core Nutrition shake!
“Getting enough fiber every day has never been so easy or tasted so good!” – Dawn T.
“The new sweet orange flavor is delicious alone and mixes great with my Reliv Core Nutrition.”
– Tami M.
Proven Effective: Reliv Now® and FibRestore have been shown to help lower risk factors for cardiovascular disease. View the study below.
Preferred Customer Price: $59.20
Plus Free Shipping with Autoship!
Feature: 10 grams of fiber per serving
Benefit: You’ll receive roughly one-third of the total 30-35 grams of fiber recommended daily to promote good health.
Feature: Soluble & Insoluble Fiber
Benefit: Promotes gut health, while soluble fiber supports healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Feature: Beta Carotene, Vitamins C & E, potent antioxidants
Benefit: It neutralizes cell-damaging free radicals.
Feature: Papain and bromelain, two key digestive enzymes
Benefit: You can promote and maintain proper digestion, relieve bloating and indigestion and help your body function more efficiently and energetically.
Feature: Special blend of 21 bioflavonoidrich herbs, such as ginseng, garlic and chamomile
Benefit: You’ll be promoting overall wellness thanks to the herbs’ revitalizing properties.
Feature: Inulin, a pre-biotic fiber
Benefit: You can feel fuller without extra calories while you enhance calcium absorption and support healthy digestion.
Feature: Delicious sweet orange flavor with a hint of vanilla
Benefit: You can easily mix it in any drink, including water, juice, milk or one of your daily Reliv Core Nutrition shakes.
Reliv Now® and FibRestore® may help with lowering risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
A team of scientists in the Philippines led by Jorge Sison, MD, conducted a study to determine the effects of Reliv Now and FibRestore in reducing major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Cardiovascular diseases rank number one in causing death globally.
• Lipid abnormalities like high cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and HDL (“good cholesterol”) are major risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
• Soy and fibers have been proven to help improve lipid abnormalities and therefore, benefit health.
Reliv Now and FibRestore…
• Reduced average cholesterol by 14%
• Reduced average LDL by 18% and 8%, respectively
• Reduced average triglycerides by 1.2% and 12.4%, respectively
• Reduced average uric acid by 10.4% and 16.7%, respectively
• Produced greater reduction in cholesterol and triglycerides among diabetic and/or overweight individuals
To learn more about the study, download the graphic results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.